Spesialis Elektronik – Didactum 14250 Air Velocity Sensor
The IP-capable air flow sensor belongs to the group of flow sensors of the manufacturer Didactum. This sensor is manufactured in the EU. This cost-efficient sensor has been specifically designed for continuous measurement and monitoring of airflow and air velocity in key rooms and facilities.
Typical applications of this air velocity sensor air flow are, for example:
- Measurement and monitoring of fans / ventilation systems:
- Long-term measurement of the airflow & air velocity generated by fans
- Measurement of air velocity from humidification, ventilation and air conditioning systems
- Alerting in case of deviating / critical air flow of HVAC systems
Compatible with all IP-capable Didactum monitoring devices
This SNMP OID equipped air velocity sensor is compatible with all Didactum brand network-based remote measurement and monitoring systems. The sensor is plugged into a free sensor port via plug and play and automatically displayed in the multilingual web interface of the remote measuring and monitoring unit. Here you can name and configure the IP capable air velocity sensor individually. Simply set up to 5 definable limit and threshold values for the air flow and air velocity of the to be monitored ventilation or air conditioning system.
Reliable alert with critical air velocity
In the built-in logic of your IP-based remote measuring and monitoring device, you can then set individual notifications and alarm messages. If the air velocity is too low or too high, Didactum`s remote monitoring device sends messages in the form of SNMP traps, e-mail and/or SMS * (* via GSM / LTE modem or e-mail to SMS Gateway). On request, the measuring and monitoring device can switch alarm sirens or flashing lights.
Important messages can also be transmitted to the building monitoring equipment via relay switching. If there is no or insufficient air circulation, this remote measuring and monitoring system can also automatically switch on a redundant stand-by ventilation or air conditioning system and notify operating personnel by e-mail or SMS *.
Visualization of the measurement data directly in the web interface
The measured data of Didactum`s Air Velocity Sensor are stored in the built-in measuring data memory of the monitoring unit. The recorded measurement data can be exported by a simple mouse click in XML or CSV file format. For example, use Microsoft Excel to create meaningful checklists, reports, and evidence on climate monitoring.
Directly in the web interface of the IP-based measuring device, you can graphically display the measured data in terms of air velocity. So you can immediately check whether the air flow / air velocity generated by the ventilation or air conditioning is sufficient. Possible faults or defects in the HVAC or air conditioning system, such as blocked fans, faulty ventilation motors, dirty (air cleaning) filters, can be detected and reported early with the help of the airflow sensor and Didactum IP-capable remote monitoring device.
Make sure that a malfunction or failure of the ventilation and air conditioning system does not lead to costly downtime. As part of the building monitoring, you can also rely on the preventive infrastructure monitoring solutions of the Didactum brand.
Sensor query via TCP / IP network
This Air Velocity Sensor is IP-capable. The measurement data of attached sensor can be transmitted remotely via SNMP traps to network or building management software. With the support of the widely used SNMP protocol, the current measured value of the air velocity sensor can also be queried / polled via SNMP command directly via LAN / WAN.
- Suitable for : all IP-based measuring and monitoring units from manufacturer Didactum
- Connection : via Plug & Play to an analog sensor port
- Sensor identification : Yes. Sensor is automatically detected by the monitoring unit.
- Measuring range : 0 to 3 m/s air velocity
- Measuring accuracy : +/- 10%
- SNMP OID : Yes. Measured value of air velocity sensor can be polled directly via SNMP command.
- Offset function : Yes. The air velocity sensor can be calibrated later in the webGUI.
- Operating environment : -10 ° to max. + 60 ° C at 35% to max. 85% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions : 6.0 cm x 0.18 cm x 0.18 cm
- Weight : 120g net
- Extendable : Extend via RJ-11 patch cable up to approx. 100 m away from the main monitoring device.
- HS Code : 90318000
Scope of delivery: Didactum Air Velocity Sensor for measuring and monitoring the air flow of ventilation and air conditioning systems. 2 meters RJ-11 patch cable and mounting hardware included.