Spesialis Elektronik – Didactum 14011 Outdoor Temperature Sensor
Outdoor temperature sensor – measuring and monitoring the temperature in outdoor areas
Didactum`s outdoor temperature sensor is specifically designed for the monitoring and measurement of outdoor temperatures or where high levels of moisture or water is present. This weatherproof temperature sensor is compatible with all network-enabled Didactum remote monitoring devices and PDU`s.
- Precise temperature measurement in outdoor areas
- Measurement and temperature control in production infrastructures
- Outdoor thermometer readings for heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems (HVAC)
- Temperature monitoring in warehouses / wet production areas
Easy installation of outdoor temperature sensor
This Didactum outdoor temperature sensor is supplied with a 15 meter RJ-11 patch cable. The weatherproof temperature sensor can also be extended with an optional patch cable up to 100 m. Simply plug this outdoor temperature sensor into one of the 8 analog sensor ports of your Didactum remote monitoring device. Didactum`s Power Distribution Units are also supported.
This sensor is automatically detected via the auto-sensor feature and immediately displayed in the multilingual web interface or your Didactum base unit. You can then easily configure the outdoor temperature sensors required alarm thresholds individually. The outdoor temperature sensor can also be remotely polled via your network or the web.
The integration of this weatherproof temperature sensor into your SNMP software such as RRDtool, Cacti, MRTG and NMS (Nagios, OpenNMS, Zabbix etc.) is very simple using the SNMP MIB files and a Nagios plugin which are included.
- Operating temperature : -40… +100°С
- Accuracy : 1°С
- Maximum distance : 100 meters
- Customs code : 9025 11 800 0
- Installation : An all-weather 2-pair UTP cable of 15m emerges from the cylinder. After installation of cylinder outside of a building, the cable must be placed to reach the system unit.
- Connection : After installation RJ-11 connector is connected to an analog input of any system unit. Determination of type of sensor and connection occur automatically.
- Supply includes : 4-wired cable RJ11 (15m) with sensor head
- Net weight : 450g
- Notice: This sensor is not IP66/IP67 certified.
- Dimensions (LHW) Dimensions sensor head (stainless steel): cross section 7mm, length 30mm