Spesialis Elektronik – Didactum 14043 Smoke Detector With Relay Output
Hazards such as fire must be reliable detected and reported as soon as possible. In mission-critical IT infrastructure such as server room suitable smoke alarms must be installed. Even unmanned infrastructure in branch offices should be equipped with this Smoke Detector.
This intelligent smoke detector belongs to the group of optical smoke detectors and works on the principle of scattered light.
The smoke detector operates autonomously and is powered by a 9V lithium battery. With support of it`s integrated testing function of the measuring chamber, a high level of operational safety of this smoke detector is supported. Didactum`s smoke detection sensor also detects possible pollution and reports this via the integrated fault indication LED. If smoke enters the detector, it produces a loud warning signal with more than 85 dba.
Dry Contact connection to Didactum`s IP based Remote Monitoring devices
This smoke detector can be mounted by 2-wire signal cable to all Didactum IT alarms with dry contact input (dry contact board mandantory). In the multi-lingual web interface of the Didactum remote monitoring system, you can configure this smoke detector.
In case of fire, Didactum`s remote monitoring device can alert you by e-mail, by SMS (GSM modem required). It can also send traps to SNMP-compliant building software or Network Management Systems (NMS) such as Icinga, Nagios, OpenNMS, WhatsUp Gold, etc.
- battery powered smoke detector / 9V battery supplied
- Intelligent self-testing function of measuring chamber
- Self-testing of chamber to detect contamination
- Integrated LED for alert and fault display
- Audible alert in case of fire / smoke detection
- Integrated relay output for dry contacts inputs of Didactum monitoring devices (dry contact board mandantory)
- Operating temperature : –10° to + 60° celsius
- Dimensions : 10,0 x 5,5 cm (diameter x height)
- VdS certificate No. G 202055, EG certificate of conformity No. 0786-CPD-20304
Delivery : Didactum Smoke Detector with Relay output