Spesialis Elektronik – Didactum 14023 DC Monitor
This DC meter was specifically designed for network-based remote monitoring of DC current up to 60V. Didactum`s DC sensor is galvanically isolated. It is compatible to all Didactum remote monitoring appliances.
This DC voltage sensor simply connected to a sensor port of SNMP-enabled Didactum monitoring system. With it`s auto detection feature this DC voltage sensor is automatically recognized. The DC voltage sensor has it`s own SNMP OID so you can poll DC current via TCP/IP network or internet. Didactum`s remote monitoring devices are full SNMPv1, SNMPv2c and SNMPv3 compatible to support leading Network Management Systems (NMS), such as Nagios, OpenNMS, WhatsUp Gold, Zabbix and many more.
In the multi lingual webGUI of the Didactum monitoring device, you can then configure this DC-voltage sensor. You can set thresholds and alerts for DC voltage. Critical DC values can be reported by Didactum Monitoring System via E-Mail, SMS or SNMP traps to monitoring tools such as MRTG, Cacti or RRDtool. All measured data is stored in integrated data logger of the Didactum remote monitoring device. The capacity of data logger can be enhanced up to 64 GB by inserting a SD card. The measured data can be easily exported in XML- or CSV- file format.
Typical applications for DC sensor:
- Remote monitoring of DC current
- Integration of third-party sensors in network-enabled monitoring of Didactum device
- Measuring and monitoring of battery voltage
- Monitoring of solar systems
- DC Voltage measurement in laboratory
- Remote site monitoring
Important: Please use only 6P6C RJ12 cable with this DC Voltage sensor.
- Measured voltage 0-10V
- Accuracy 1%
- Galvanic isolation 3 sec
- Maximum distance 50 meters
- Customs code 9030 33 300 9
- Installation On the bottom there is a ledge with Ø 4.5 mm and height 1 mm; and a mounting hole in 50 mm from it for fastening by screw 4.8×16mm.
- Connection Connector RJ12 is connected to an analog input of any system unit. Determination of sensor’s type and connection occur automatically. The green terminal is connected to a standard 4-20mA output of any 4-20mA sensor output.
- Supply includes DC monitor, cable RJ11 2m, 4.8×16mm screw, 2-pin terminal strip type
- TBW-5-2p, double sided sticker.
- Net weight 60g
- Dimensions (LHW) 60×18×18mm