Spesialis Elektronik – Didactum 14022 4-20mA Converter
4-20 mAmp measurement converter – capture and convert analog signals. This 4-20 mAmp signal converter is specifically designed for the network enabled Didactum remote monitoring appliances. With Didactum`s 4-20 mAmp converter you can easily integrate analog sensors into your SNMP enabled Didactum monitoring systems.
The measured data of the 4-20mAmp converter can be integrated into automation systems NMS or monitoring software. SNMP MIB files and Nagios plugins are included with every Didactum Monitoring System. Integrate a wide variety of specialized third party sensors that output a 4-20 mAmp signal such as pressure sensors, fuel level sensors and many more.
Typical applications for this 4-20 mAmp Converter:
- Conversion of analog measured values
- Acquisition of analog measured values for automation systems, management systems and monitoring software
- Network integration of heat pumps, ventilation and air conditioning
- Integration of ventilation systems into SNMP-enabled automation, building and network management systems (NMS)
- Integration of a wide variety of third party specialized 4-20 mAmp sensors.
Simply connect your custom analog sensor to the Didactums 4-20 mAmp converter. The output connection from the 4-20 mAmp converter then connects directly to the Didactum`s remote monitoring appliance. Thanks to the built-in auto detection feature the 4-20mAmp converter is automatically listed in Didactum`s multi lingual Web GUI. You can then quickly define your individual settings of the specialized sensor you have now easily integrated.
You can even set thresholds and individual alerts such as E-Mail, SMS (via GSM modem) or SNMP traps to building automation systems or NMS. You can also switch or control integrated relays automatically.
- Measured current 4-20mA
- Accuracy 2%
- Galvanic isolation 3 sec
- Maximum distance 50 meters
- Customs code 9030 33 300 9
- Installation On the bottom there is a ledge with Ø 4.5 mm and height 1 mm; and a mounting hole in 50 mm from it for fastening sensor by screw 4.8×16mm.
- Connection Connector RJ12 is connected to an analog input of any system unit. Determination of sensor’s type and connection occur automatically. The green terminal is connected to a standard 4-20mA output of any 4-20mA sensor output.
- Supply includes Sensor, cable RJ11 2m, 4.8×16mm screw, 2-pin terminal strip type TBW-5-2p, double sided sticker.
- Net weight 50g
- Dimensions (LHW) 60×18×18mm